business immigration

Immigration Legal Services

The Laws Offices of Meri S. Ponist, P.C. help investors, professionals, people of extraordinary ability and other sophisticated international clients seeking assistance with investor visas, labor certifications, employment-based immigration and other vital immigration matters. We can help your business find solutions to your employment immigration challenges.

Below are just some of the visas available to individuals seeking to immigrate through employment to the United States. 

  • H-1B visa for specialty workers
  • E-1 (treaty trader visa)
  • E-2 (treaty investor visa)
  • EB-5 (permanent residency for foreign nationals who invest in U.S., job-creating businesses)
  • H-2A (seasonal and agricultural work visa)
  • H-3 (trainee visa)
  • L-1A (intracompany executive or manager visa)
  • L-1B (intracompany specialized knowledge visa)
  • O-1 (extraordinary ability worker visa)
  • P-1A (athletic competition visa)
  • P-1B (entertainment group visa)
  • TN (work authorization status under NAFTA for Canadian and Mexican citizens)
  • Permanent residency (green cards) based upon employment, including labor certification (PERM) where necessary